Autonomous logistics and trade professional with 17 years’ experience harnessing cross-functional collaboration to achieve balance between supply chain efficiency and responsiveness.
Possess extensive international work experience within the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific regions reducing logistics costs and streamlining distribution network operations of global manufacturers while maintaining compliance to US and foreign import and export regulations.
Specialize in sourcing logistics services, negotiating strategic win-win deals and mitigating global trade risk.
- LSP sourcing and performance management
- Total landed cost modeling and analysis
- Freight Bill Audit & Payment (FBAP)
- Logistics metrics dashboard development
- IATA Dangerous Goods (DG) Certified Professional
- Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ) strategy & site activation • Customs duty and tax minimization
- Import (HS) and Export (ECCN) Classification
- Dutiable assists program management
- ATA Carnet program and training